Join The Team
About Real 3d Space
Founded in 2018, Real 3d Space LLC In Nashville, TN has been a leader in the real estate photography industry and is the designer and creator of innovative marketing tools for real estate agents and companies.
Real 3d Space creates and delivers custom-made content that will transform a real estate agent’s business by providing high quality imagery to attract more buyers and sellers. Real 3d Space’s staff is a group of creative, professional photographers, videographers, editors, and marketers who love what they do.
The company’s mission is to create the most incredible real estate marketing platform with an affordable price for all agents in today’s competitive market while giving them more time to spend on personal relationships and creating long-lasting memories.
Job Summary For Specialist
Real 3d Specialist have an eye for good composition as well as having a high level of communication skills. Specialist work hand in hand with senior staff to create and maintain relationships, drives to existing appointments to shoot residential photography with company designated equipment which includes a DJI Drone and Matterport 3d Cameras.
We are seeking Full Time Specialist for both our residential and commercial clients. Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important reason is to help us stand out. In the age of social media and mobile devices, having the best real estate marketing package can make all the difference.
Are you up to the challenge? If you have experience in Real Estate Photography and a flexible schedule then we would like to hear from you!
Most of our shoots are scheduled Monday – Friday between 9 and 6 but you must be available if needed on weekends. Join our team and you’ll get to focus on what you love to do best — creating wonderful relationships and working in the real estate industry. We handle the scheduling, editing, delivery, and billing. We are a fun and supportive team to work with. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, please start your application today!
We equip most of our photographers with the equipment needed depending on which package they are shooting. Preference will be given to photographers who have a part 107 drone license.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs of Realtors and their Brokerage firm
- Meet brokers/clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take 3d Scans of the interior and exterior space of residences – common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good Camera composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Obtain drone footage from a list of dedicated of aerial maneuvers.
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
- Wear and maintain assigned uniform.
- Maintain and clean all company equipment.
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be available for multiple shoots a week including weedends
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Have a passion for real estate photography, creating relationships, and working with drones
- A reliable and adequately insured vehicle with a valid driver’s license
- A smartphone with data package
- A laptop/desktop with a high-speed Internet connection
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- A keen eye for detail
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Punctuality (extremely important)
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knack for organization and multitasking
- Part 107 Drone License Certified by the FAA (Company Paid)